Monday, 6 May 2013

The Seaside Playlist

This Bank Holiday Monday, I, like many of you will be heading down to the beach (after doing my revision of course)!
Here's a little something I put together for travelling down there and for lounging around in the sun! Hope you like it.
source
Seaside Playlist ♫ ♪
Alright - Supergrass
One Fine Day - The Chiffons
Shine On - The Kooks
Life Looks Better In Spring - Jon Liligreen and The Islanders
When The Sun Comes Up - Steve Appleton
Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine
Ultraviolet - The Stiff Dylans
Happy Together - Misty Miller
Volare - Gipsy Kings
Sparks - Cover Drive
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
Sunny Afternoon - The Kinks
Three Little Birds - Bob Marley
If You Wanna - The Vaccines
There She Goes - The La's
Young Blood - The Naked And Famous
Dirty Funk - Steve Appleton
Takin' Back my Love - Enrique Iglesias
La Isla Bonita - Madonna
I Get Around - The Beach Boys
Kiss Me - Sixpence None The Richer
What If I'm Right? - Sandi Thom
Go - Livingston
Whistle For The Choir - The Fratellis
Something Good Can Work - Two Door Cinema Club

Have a fabulous day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment