Tuesday, 20 August 2013

50 Best Songs From Musicals

Here is a list of 50 of the best songs from 20th and 21st Century musicals. Feel free to click the links below!
In no particular order:
  1. Mein Herr - Cabaret
  2. Be Italian - Nine
  3. The Flesh Failures (Let The Sun Shine In) - HAIR
  4. Memory - Cats
  5. Another Suitcase In Another Hall - Evita
  6. Take Me Or Leave Me - RENT
  7. Somewhere - Westside Story
  8. Aquarius - HAIR
  9. Look At Me, I'm Sandra Dee - Grease
  10. La Vie Boheme - RENT
  11. Good Morning Starshine - HAIR
  12. High Flying Adored - Evita
  13. On My Own - Les Miserables
  14. Consider Yourself - Oliver!
  15. Circle Of Life - The Lion King
  16. Can You Feel The Love Tonight? - The Lion King
  17. Oh What A Circus - Evita
  18. Run And Tell That - Hairspray
  19. Out Here On My Own - Fame!
  20. I Dreamed A Dream - Les Miserables
  21. There Are Worse Things I Could Do - Grease
  22. Falling Slowly - Once
  23. Anything Goes - Anything Goes
  24. Oklahoma - Oklahoma!
  25. Reviewing The Situation- Oliver!
  26. U.N.C.O.U.P.L.E.D - Starlight Express
  27. I Could Have Danced All Night - My Fair Lady
  28. You Give A Little Love - Bugsy Malone
  29. I Feel Pretty - Westside Story
  30. Bring Him Home - Les Miserables
  31. Edelweiss - The Sound Of Music
  32. Rain/Hold On - GHOST
  33. Rhythm Of Life - Sweet Charity
  34. Master Of The House - Les Miserables
  35. Cellblock Tango - Chicago
  36. Time Warp - The Rocky Horror Picture Show
  37. I Got Life - HAIR
  38. Money Money - Cabaret
  39. One - A Chorus Line
  40. Do You Hear The People Sing? - Les Miserables
  41. Defying Gravity - Wicked
  42. Music Of The Night - The Phantom Of The Opera
  43. Close Every Door - Joseph And The Amazing Technicoloured Dreamcoat
  44. Brotherhood Of Man - How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying
  45. You Can't Win - The Wiz
  46. Easy Street - Annie
  47. Fugue For Tin Horns - Guys And Dolls
  48. I Know Him So Well - Chess
  49. Whistle Down The Wind - Whistle Down The Wind
  50. No Matter What - Whistle Down The Wind

2 comments:

  1. There's no songs from Sister Act the Musical. Take me to Heaven and Fabulous are my favourite!

    Row Bow
    X
    What Row Chose...
    Rowbowsclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete