Thursday, 28 November 2013

Most Played Tracks: NOVEMBER

How is it almost December? This month has flown by and it's time for all the Xmas carols and pop hits to come back. Between you and me, I LOVE Christmas Carols and hits such as 'Fairytale of New York' and the entire Mariah Carey 'Merry Christmas' album. But I thought I'd leave all that 'til this time next month!
Here's what I have been loving this month:

The king of rap is BACK! This song featuring Rihanna is really good and also easy on the ears, so you'll probably hear it a lot on the radio up into the New Year.

This track is from their new album, 'Midnight Memories', which is storming the charts at the moment. This record is more mature than the other they have put out. And it's a really nice transition in my opinion. It's also a really catchy song!

Swedish singer Molly Sanden has a voice I can only describe as liquid gold. Want to know what I'm talking about? The press play!

The Shazamed this song when I was watching the film 'An Education'. I found the track and bought it on itunes straight away! It's really beautiful.

Hannah's voice is deep and beautiful. I play this non-stop!

This song is a total classic and everyone knows the chorus. Left Eye's rap is so complex and it would've been great if she was still alive to do it once again with the other members at last week's AMA Awards.

Still wonderfully haunting! I love this song and play it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment